The facility offers 3G sports facilities, gardens, an orchard and two running routes.Read More
Sheffield HallamParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Jared O Mara||Votes 21,881||header_vote_share 38.4||Net percentage change in seats +2.6|
|Nick Clegg||Votes 19,756||header_vote_share 34.6||Net percentage change in seats -5.4|
|Ian Walker||Votes 13,561||header_vote_share 23.8||Net percentage change in seats +10.2|
|John Thurley||Votes 929||header_vote_share 1.6||Net percentage change in seats -4.8|
|Logan Robin||Votes 823||header_vote_share 1.4||Net percentage change in seats -1.8|
Social Democratic Party
|Steven Winstone||Votes 70||header_vote_share 0.1||Net percentage change in seats +0.1|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Presenter, BBC Radio Sheffield
Labour's Jared O'Mara is coming to terms with being elected the new MP for Sheffield Hallam, ousting Nick Clegg of the Lib Dems - the party's former leader - in the process.
He's the first ever Labour MP for the constituency and his parents joined me to share how pleased they are with the news:
Jared O'Mara's parents discuss their pride for their son winning Sheffield Hallam from Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems.
Former leader of the Liberal Democrats Nick Clegg has lost his Sheffield Hallam seat to Labour.
BBC Local Live, Yorkshire
The big general election shock in South Yorkshire was Nick Clegg of the Lib Dems losing his Sheffield Hallam seat to Jared O'Mara of Labour.
Here's the moment the returning officer announced this result:
Mr O'Mara took the seat with a majority of 2,125 votes and promised to stand-up for the people who elected him to the House of Commons:
Once the result was announced Nick Clegg took to the stage to thank his constituents and to look ahead to what might be in store politically over the coming days:
Lib Dem former Sheffield Hallam MP, Nick Clegg on losing his seat to Labour.
Nick Clegg of the Lib Dems on his defeat in Sheffield Hallam in the general election.
Labour's Jared O'Mara on his Sheffield Hallam victory over Nick Clegg of the Lib Dems.
- 22,215 total votes taken.
- 40.0% share of the total vote
- -13.4% change in share of the votes
- 19,862 total votes taken.
- 35.8% share of the total vote
- +19.7% change in share of the votes
- 7,544 total votes taken.
- 13.6% share of the total vote
- -9.9% change in share of the votes
- 3,575 total votes taken.
- 6.4% share of the total vote
- +4.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,772 total votes taken.
- 3.2% share of the total vote
- +1.4% change in share of the votes
- 249 total votes taken.
- 0.4% share of the total vote
- +0.4% change in share of the votes
- 167 total votes taken.
- 0.3% share of the total vote
- -0.8% change in share of the votes
- 97 total votes taken.
- 0.2% share of the total vote
- +0.2% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010