Labour boosted by strong showing in Southport - a seat long-dominated by Tories and Lib Dems.Read More
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Damien Moore||Votes 18,541||header_vote_share 38.7||Net percentage change in seats +10.7|
|Liz Savage||Votes 15,627||header_vote_share 32.6||Net percentage change in seats +13.4|
|Sue McGuire||Votes 12,661||header_vote_share 26.4||Net percentage change in seats -4.6|
|Terry Durrance||Votes 1,127||header_vote_share 2.4||Net percentage change in seats -14.5|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Well after all that, very few seats have changed hands here in the North West of England.
The biggest changes came in Cheshire where Labour gained two seats, taking Warrington South and Weaver Vale from the Conservatives.
In Greater Manchester they also took the highly marginal Bury North from the Tories.
Over in Merseyside the Lib Dems lost their only seat when Southport turned Tory blue.
And it's a case of "as you were" across the whole of Lancashire.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 13,652 total votes taken.
- 31.0% share of the total vote
- -18.7% change in share of the votes
- 12,330 total votes taken.
- 28.0% share of the total vote
- -7.9% change in share of the votes
- 8,468 total votes taken.
- 19.2% share of the total vote
- +9.8% change in share of the votes
- 7,429 total votes taken.
- 16.8% share of the total vote
- +11.7% change in share of the votes
- 1,230 total votes taken.
- 2.8% share of the total vote
- +2.8% change in share of the votes
- 992 total votes taken.
- 2.2% share of the total vote
- +2.2% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010