Conservative Damien Moore won 18,541 votes, a swing of 7.6% from the Liberal Democrats who came third.Read More
Wirral SouthParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Alison McGovern||Votes 25,871||header_vote_share 57.2||Net percentage change in seats +9.0|
|Adam Sykes||Votes 17,548||header_vote_share 38.8||Net percentage change in seats +1.6|
|Chris Carubia||Votes 1,322||header_vote_share 2.9||Net percentage change in seats -0.6|
|Mandi Roberts||Votes 454||header_vote_share 1.0||Net percentage change in seats -1.1|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
The Conservatives in Wirral South have stocked up on water and chocolates for the long haul.
The result is not expected here for hours as the Tories seek to overturn a Labour majority of just under 5,000.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 20,165 total votes taken.
- 48.2% share of the total vote
- +7.4% change in share of the votes
- 15,566 total votes taken.
- 37.2% share of the total vote
- -2.2% change in share of the votes
- 3,737 total votes taken.
- 8.9% share of the total vote
- +5.7% change in share of the votes
- 1,474 total votes taken.
- 3.5% share of the total vote
- -13.0% change in share of the votes
- 895 total votes taken.
- 2.1% share of the total vote
- +2.1% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010