Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read More
Ochil & South PerthshireParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Luke Graham||Votes 22,469||header_vote_share 41.5||Net percentage change in seats +20.8|
Scottish National Party
|Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh||Votes 19,110||header_vote_share 35.3||Net percentage change in seats -10.7|
|Joanne Ross||Votes 10,847||header_vote_share 20.0||Net percentage change in seats -8.4|
|Iliyan Stefanov||Votes 1,742||header_vote_share 3.2||Net percentage change in seats +0.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 26,620 total votes taken.
- 46.0% share of the total vote
- +18.4% change in share of the votes
- 16,452 total votes taken.
- 28.4% share of the total vote
- -9.5% change in share of the votes
- 11,987 total votes taken.
- 20.7% share of the total vote
- +0.2% change in share of the votes
- 1,481 total votes taken.
- 2.6% share of the total vote
- -8.8% change in share of the votes
- 1,331 total votes taken.
- 2.3% share of the total vote
- +0.9% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010