Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read More
Paisley & Renfrewshire SouthParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Mhairi Black||Votes 16,964||header_vote_share 40.7||Net percentage change in seats -10.3|
|Alison Dowling||Votes 14,423||header_vote_share 34.6||Net percentage change in seats -4.1|
|Amy Thomson||Votes 8,122||header_vote_share 19.5||Net percentage change in seats +11.8|
|Eileen McCartin||Votes 1,327||header_vote_share 3.2||Net percentage change in seats +1.0|
|Paul Mack||Votes 876||header_vote_share 2.1||Net percentage change in seats +2.1|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Mhairi Black has retained her seat in Westminster for Paisley and Renfrewshire South. The SNP's youngest MP took 16,964 votes. In her speech, she promised to work for all her constituents and said she was "honoured and privileged" to represent the seat.
- 23,548 total votes taken.
- 50.9% share of the total vote
- +32.9% change in share of the votes
- 17,864 total votes taken.
- 38.6% share of the total vote
- -21.0% change in share of the votes
- 3,526 total votes taken.
- 7.6% share of the total vote
- -2.3% change in share of the votes
- 1,010 total votes taken.
- 2.2% share of the total vote
- -7.3% change in share of the votes
- 278 total votes taken.
- 0.6% share of the total vote
- -0.3% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010