Newly-elected MPs are delivering their maiden speeches.Read More
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Tonia Antoniazzi||Votes 22,727||header_vote_share 49.9||Net percentage change in seats +12.8|
|Byron Davies||Votes 19,458||header_vote_share 42.7||Net percentage change in seats +5.6|
|Harri Roberts||Votes 1,669||header_vote_share 3.7||Net percentage change in seats -3.5|
|Howard Evans||Votes 931||header_vote_share 2.0||Net percentage change in seats -1.6|
|Ross Ford||Votes 642||header_vote_share 1.4||Net percentage change in seats -9.8|
|Jason Winstanley||Votes 149||header_vote_share 0.3||Net percentage change in seats +0.3|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Labour won back Gower with newly-elected Tonia Antoniazzi explaining that Theresa May's U-turn on social care was a crucial moment for the campaign. Meanwhile, First Minister Carwyn Jones said young voters had been attracted to Jeremy Corbyn's energy.
The first minister has visited Gower, where Labour won the seat back from the Tories after losing it in 2015.
The Conservatives gave Labour one hell of a bloody nose in 2015 when they won the Gower constituency - a seat Labour had held for more than 100 years.
However, just two years later, Labour is back after Tonia Antoniazzi turned the narrowest of Tory leads - just 27 votes - into a 3,269 majority for her party.
Welsh Labour leader Carwyn Jones is expected to visit the constituency later.
The moment each of the results were announced.
Wales politics reporter
Sources have suggested to BBC Wales that Labour could have a majority in Gower in the thousands.
The seat was the tightest marginal in the UK at the last general election.
- 15,862 total votes taken.
- 37.1% share of the total vote
- +5.1% change in share of the votes
- 15,835 total votes taken.
- 37.0% share of the total vote
- -1.4% change in share of the votes
- 4,773 total votes taken.
- 11.2% share of the total vote
- +9.6% change in share of the votes
- 3,051 total votes taken.
- 7.1% share of the total vote
- +0.5% change in share of the votes
- 1,552 total votes taken.
- 3.6% share of the total vote
- -15.4% change in share of the votes
- 1,161 total votes taken.
- 2.7% share of the total vote
- +2.7% change in share of the votes
- 253 total votes taken.
- 0.6% share of the total vote
- +0.6% change in share of the votes
- 168 total votes taken.
- 0.4% share of the total vote
- +0.4% change in share of the votes
- 103 total votes taken.
- 0.2% share of the total vote
- +0.2% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010