Primary school league tables in Kensington and Chelsea
Click columns to sort by results. Tick school names to compare.
|What does this mean? School name||What does this mean? Expected level in English and maths (%)||What does this mean? High achieving pupils (%)||What does this mean? Value added|
- School name
- Click to visit the Department for Education's information and performance data for the school.
- % expected level in English and maths
- Percentage of Year 6 pupils attaining the expected level, Level 4, in English and maths
- % High achieving pupils
- Percentage of Year 6 pupils reaching Level 5, the level expected of a 14-year-old, in both English and maths
- Value added
- A school's value added score shows how well it helps pupils to progress