Sean Hoare death 'non-suspicious' finds post-mortem
A post-mortem examination into the death of former News of the World journalist Sean Hoare has found no evidence of third party involvement.
Hertfordshire Police say his death is "non-suspicious" and that it is now awaiting toxicology results.
It added there was also an "on-going examination of health problems identified at the post mortem".
Mr Hoare, 47, who had claimed phone hacking was rife at the NoW, was found dead at his home in Watford on Monday.
Prime Minister David Cameron said the death of anyone was a tragedy and thoughts should be with his loved ones.
Mr Hoare had previously told the BBC's Panorama programme that phone hacking was "endemic" at the Sunday tabloid.
When he first spoke out, he told Panorama the then NoW editor Andy Coulson had asked him to hack phones - something Mr Coulson has denied.
The former journalist was also interviewed by the New York Times last year in which he said hacking was far more extensive than the NoW acknowledged when police first investigated hacking claims in 2006.
Mr Hoare's body was discovered after police were called to his home in Langley Road, Watford at 1040 BST on Monday.
The showbiz journalist had worked on the Sun before being recruited by former NoW editor Andy Coulson to News International's Sunday title.
He was dismissed from the NoW because of his drink and drug problems.
Asked for his response to the death of Mr Hoare, Mr Cameron said: "The death of anyone is a tragedy for that person.
"We should all think of the friends and loved ones of Mr Hoare and what has happened to him. That should be uppermost in our thoughts."