Police warning over 'contaminated' ecstasy batch
22 January 2013 Last updated at 18:30 GMT
Police are warning that a contaminated batch of ecstasy tablets could be circulating after two people died in the Manchester area.
Superintendent Andrea Jones said that police are investigating two "unexplained deaths in Wigan".
Toxicology tests are being conducted on a man aged 19 who died at the Royal Oldham Hospital on Sunday and a 28-year-old who died at Wigan Infirmary on Monday.
Greater Manchester Police are worried more deaths may occur from taking contaminated ecstasy and they urged anyone who becomes ill to seek medical help.