'Our daughter's death must stop toxic slimming pills'


Sarah Houston a 23-year-old medical student died after taking the toxic slimming pill DNP that she bought online.

Although banned for human consumption, DNP is easily available online - in capsule form - because it is a legitimately-used pesticide.

Her parents, Geoff and Gina Houston, told BBC Radio 5 live's Victoria Derbyshire that they hoped their daughter's death will stop anyone else from taking the drug.

Copyright © 2015 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.