Phone hacking: Eriksson and Eccleston earn damages
The Mirror Group has paid £30,000 in phone-hacking damages to former England football manager Sven-Goran Eriksson and actor Christopher Eccleston.
The figures were revealed at the High Court, alongside other settlements.
Ex-footballer Garry Flitcroft's claim was settled for £20,000, while David and Victoria Beckham's former nanny Abbie Gibson received £15,000.
The court also heard the newspaper group was facing "many more actions".
The details emerged in a document prepared by Matthew Nicklin QC, counsel for MGN, during the fifth case management conference in the litigation case.
At the start of Friday's proceedings David Sherborne, representing claimants, told the judge there were 28 claims registered.
Mr Sherborne added that there were "many more actions" which have been, or were soon to be, issued.
Other settlements revealed in court included celebrity agent Phil Dale, who received £15,000.
Christie Roche, wife of actor Shane Richie, settled for the same amount.
£4m set aside
Earlier this week, Trinity Mirror admitted for the first time that some of its journalists were involved in phone hacking.
It admitted liability and said it would pay compensation to four people who sued for the alleged hacking of voicemails.
They were entertainer Shane Richie, soap actresses Shobna Gulati and Lucy Benjamin, and BBC creative director Alan Yentob. They also received an apology.
New claimants include EastEnders actress Jessie Wallace, former footballer Paul Gascoigne, and actor Jude Law's ex-wife Sadie Frost.
Another case management hearing was set for 7 October, with cases due to go to trial in February.
In July, Trinity Mirror said it had set aside £4m to deal with civil claims over phone hacking.
The company publishes titles including the Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror and Sunday People.