Missing Devon brain tumour boy found safe

A seven-year-old boy at the centre of a row over cancer treatment who went missing from Devon with his mother has been found safe and well in Sussex.

The boy is at the centre of a High Court battle about whether he should have radiotherapy for a brain tumour.

He was last seen on Sunday in Tiverton, Devon, detectives said.

Devon and Cornwall Police said the boy had been found and was with officers in Sussex.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

More England stories

RSS

Features & Analysis

Elsewhere on the BBC

  • SkatesCity-dweller's dream

    These motorised roller skates allow you to cruise to work - without breaking a sweat

Programmes

  • A digger operated via an Oculus Rift and a controllerClick Watch

    Why controlling a heavy digger with a virtual reality helmet might improve safety

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.