Timothy Brockhurst died from drug overdose at V Festival
A 22-year-old Shropshire man died from a drug overdose while at the V Festival in Staffordshire, an inquest has heard.
Timothy Brockhurst, of Stoke Heath near Market Drayton, was found not breathing in his tent in Weston Park on 19 August.
The inquest heard he was a "regular user of recreational drugs", but coroner Andrew Haigh said he "took more than his body could cope with".
The verdict given by the coroner was "non-dependent abuse of drugs".