Each day we feature a photograph sent in from across England.
One way people can send us images is via social media using #EnglandsBigPicture.
The BBC England team noticed tags that incorporated doodles or sketches in photographs.
This gallery highlights some of those pieces of artwork - all of the contributors used social media to share their work.
How to submit a picture
If you have a picture you'd like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, post it on Facebook or tweet it to @BBCEngland. You can also find us on Instagram - use #englandsbigpicture to share an image there. You can also see a recent archive of pictures on our England's Big Picture board on Pinterest.
When emailing pictures, please make sure you include the following information:
- The full name of the person who took the pictures (as this person owns the copyright);
- Confirmation that the copyright holder gives permission for the BBC to use their pictures across all its outputs;
- The location, date and time that the pictures were taken;
- Your telephone number so we can get back to you if we have any further questions;
- Any other details about the pictures that may be useful for us to know.
Please note that whilst we welcome all your pictures, we are more likely to use those which have been taken in the past week.
Terms and conditions
If you submit a picture, you do so in accordance with the BBC's Terms and Conditions.
In contributing to England's Big Picture you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide.
It's important to note, however, that you still own the copyright to everything you contribute to England's Big Picture, and that if your image is accepted, we will publish your name alongside.
The BBC cannot guarantee that all pictures will be used and we reserve the right to edit your comments.
At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws collecting any kind of media.