England's Big Picture: 30 April - 6 May
Each day we feature an interesting photograph shared with us from across England.
Join in and send us your photographs. Find out how to submit your images below.
If you are looking for inspiration, view some top tips from three of England's Big Picture photographers.
How to submit a picture
Email us at email@example.com, post it on Facebook or tweet it to @BBCEngland. You can also find us on Instagram - use #englandsbigpicture and #GetCreative to share an image there. There is a recent archive of pictures on our England's Big Picture board on Pinterest.
When emailing pictures, please make sure you include the following information:
- The full name of the person who took the pictures (as this person owns the copyright);
- Confirmation that the copyright holder gives permission for the BBC to use their pictures across all its outputs;
- The location, date and time that the pictures were taken;
- Your telephone number so we can get back to you if we have any further questions;
- Any other details about the pictures that may be useful for us to know.
Please note that whilst we welcome all your pictures, we are more likely to use those which have been taken in the past week.
Terms and conditions
If you submit a picture, you do so in accordance with the BBC's Terms and Conditions.
In contributing to England's Big Picture you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want, and in any media worldwide.
It's important to note, however, that you still own the copyright to everything you contribute to England's Big Picture, and that if your image is accepted, we will publish your name alongside.
The BBC cannot guarantee that all pictures will be used and we reserve the right to edit your comments.
At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws while collecting any kind of media.