Terms & Conditions: Hyde Park ticket giveaway
BBC Radio Berkshire is offering a chance to get tickets to a Hyde Park concert on 11 September 2011 featuring Lionel Richie, James Blunt, Will Young and a host of other stars.
From 06:00 BST on Monday 29 August 2011, BBC Radio Berkshire will be running a ticket giveaway, offering five chances to get two tickets for you and a friend or partner.
Registration for the giveaway will be via text and will be open from 06:00 on Monday 29 August until 09:00 on Friday 2 September 2011.
You can only register by sending a text to 81333, with the words "BERKS tickets".
Terms and Conditions
1. The giveaway is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, except BBC employees, anyone connected with the giveaway and their close relatives. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. Registration via text will be open from 06:00 on Monday 29 August until 09:00 on Friday 2 September for the giveaway. You can only register by sending a text to 81333, with the word "BERKS tickets".
3. If you register via text either before or after the closing time specified above your entry will not be accepted.
4. On Friday 2 September between 10:00 and 11:00, 5 people will be selected at random from all eligible entries. The first 5 entries (to each of the 12 Local Radio stations) to be selected will be awarded the tickets. Those selected will receive 2 tickets each in the post from 5 September onwards.
5. The tickets are as described above. There is no cash alternative and the tickets cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
6. Travel to the event, any accommodation and any other cost will be solely at the entrant's expense and the BBC will not reimburse those selected for any such costs.
7. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that tickets holders are the minimum age required to attend the event. The BBC will not be responsible for any failure by the ticket holders to gain entry or re-entry to Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park due to the behaviour of the ticket holder, their failure to meet the Royal Parks Terms and Conditions for the event bbc.co.uk/radio2/events/hyde-park-11
8. The BBC's decision is final. No correspondence relating to the selection will be entered into.
9. The BBC reserves the right to: (i) disqualify any entries that breach these rules or are in any way fraudulent; (ii) withdraw any prize, at any stage, should any winner or their guest exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (including, but not limited to being under the influence of alcohol, restricted drugs or chemical substances or causing a nuisance) and; (iii) cancel the giveaway at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control. There can only be one entry per person.
10. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the Internet or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered.
12. The promoter of the ticket give away is the British Broadcasting Corporation.