St Barnabas Erdington rededicated after £5m rebuild
A church which was destroyed in a suspected arson attack five years ago has been officially rededicated by the Bishop of Birmingham.
St Barnabas Church in Erdington, which opened in 1824, was gutted by a fire in October 2007.
The church had been famous for its sixteen stained glass windows. The roof and all but one of the windows were destroyed in the fire.
The first service to be held at the rebuilt church will be on 23 December.
The rebuilding work cost £5m.