BBC Radio Bristol text vote
From time to time, BBC Radio Bristol will offer listeners the chance to take part in a text vote. The results of each vote will be announced on-air after the vote has closed and the results have been collated.
Terms and Conditions
1.Listeners can take part only by sending a text message, following the instructions given out on-air, to the following number: 81333. The message will need to begin BRISTOL followed by the response option given out on air you wish to vote for.
Texts will be charged at your standard message rate. Please seek the bill-payers permission before voting. One text per number. Texts above this limit will not count but you will still be charged.
2. Listeners cannot vote by any other method.
3. Any votes received outside the announced voting times will not counted but will still be charged.
4. There will be no prize for anyone taking part in the vote.
5. The BBC reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
6. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
7. The BBC reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the votes at any time.
8. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
9. Please note that any BBC staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the production of the programme is not eligible to vote.
10. The voting in this programme accords with the BBC's code of conduct for voting: BBC Code of Conduct Voting.
12. Voting is only available during the live edition of this programme on air and online. It will not be available on the iPlayer listen again version (if available).BBC Radio Bristol Text Vote