Firefighters rescue woman from Camborne house fire

A woman was rescued by firefighters after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a house in Cornwall.

Emergency crews were called to the two-storey property in Cadogan Road, Camborne, at about 1630 GMT.

The blaze, which was believed to have started when some paper caught light, was extinguished using hose reels.

Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said the woman had been treated for the effects of smoke inhalation.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites