Cumbrian school closed to students after fire
A Cumbrian school will be closed to students on Monday after a fire.
All pupils at Dowdales School, in Dalton-in-Furness, were evacuated on Friday. Two members of staff were taken to hospital and released later.
Cumbria County Council said the fire was reported in the food technology unit and early indications were that it may have been caused by a tumble dryer.
The school's website said it would be closed to students on Monday and was due to reopen on Tuesday.
Staff will be at the school for a briefing.