Second blaze breaks out at Carlisle recycling centre
A recycling centre in Carlisle caught fire for a second time in four days.
On Thursday, a fire broke out at about 16:00 BST at the Cumbria Waste Management Centre on Kingmoor Road.
Roads were closed and nearby homes and businesses told to keep doors and windows closed amid concerns billowing smoke contained asbestos.
Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service dampened down the fire on Friday, however, a second blaze broke out at about 15:00 BST on Sunday.
The fire service said the area was decontaminated after it was believed asbestos was involved and the fire was left to burn out.
No further damage was caused to the site during the blaze.
The fire service said no-one was hurt and an investigation into the original cause of the blaze is ongoing.