Fire near cylinder prompts alert in Langley Mill
Several homes were evacuated after a bonfire got out of control near to a gas cylinder in Derbyshire.
Fire crews were called to the incident at the junction of Station Road and Cromford Road in Langley Mill at about 0530 BST.
Eleven people had to leave their homes and both roads were closed while the fire was put out and the gas cylinder was made safe.
People have now returned home and the roads have reopened.
Residents were taken to Heanor Leisure Centre during the incident. No injuries were reported.