Devon

Man rescued from Plymouth flat fire

A man has been treated for the effects of breathing in smoke after a fire in the kitchen of a flat in Plymouth.

Crews from Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service carried the man from a ground-floor flat in Tovey Crescent on Sunday morning.

He was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.

The fire is thought to have started by accident in a cooker and was extinguished by fire crews.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites