Dorset

Two people rescued from Bournemouth property fire

Firefighters have rescued two people from a building in Dorset after it became full of smoke during a fire.

Crews were called to the property in Stanley Road, Springbourne, in the early hours after smoke could be seen pouring from the windows.

They found the building heavily smoke-logged and led two people to safety.

A fire service spokeswoman said the cause of the fire was "unattended cooking", and that it had caused smoke damage to the entire building.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites