Toppled lamp 'caused farm fire' in Dorset

Two people needed to be given oxygen after a fire broke out in a farm building in Dorset.

Firefighters were called to the wooden outbuilding in Holnest, near Sherborne, shortly after 1230 GMT.

Crews removed straw and hay from the building and put out the fire using hose reel jets. Most of the damage was caused by smoke.

Dorset Fire and Rescue said the fire was believed to have been caused by a heat lamp that was knocked over.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites