Dorset

Man treated for smoke inhalation after Weymouth fire

A man was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in Dorset.

The blaze was thought to have been started when food was left unattended cooking on the stove in a first-floor kitchen, Dorset fire service said.

Crews were called to Rodwell Road in Weymouth just before 0100 GMT and extinguished the flames using hose reel jets.

The man managed to escape and was treated for smoke inhalation by an ambulance crew at the scene.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites