Arrests made in Dorset for incitement to riot
A 23-year-old man and two 16-year-old boys from Dorset have been arrested on suspicion of incitement to riot.
Dorset police said the man and one of the boys was from Poole and the other boy was from Bournemouth.
They follow the arrest of a 23-year-old man from Bournemouth on Tuesday who has been released on police bail.
Dorset police said they were visiting anyone linked to social networking discussions about planning disorder.
As well as sending officers to disturbances in London and Bristol, Dorset Police said there had been additional police patrols and specials on duty this week.
Assistant Chief Constable Adrian Whiting said: "Although the events experienced around the UK in the last few days have quietened down and Dorset has not, so far, suffered any repercussions, we will continue to monitor the situation."