Two escape Poole flat fire through window
Two people escaped a fire by climbing through the bedroom window of their ground floor flat in Poole.
The pair needed hospital treatment after fire broke out in the block in Kingsbridge Road, Lower Parkstone, in the early hours of Saturday.
Six other people evacuated the building at about 03:25 BST. A 12-week-old baby was also checked over by paramedics.
The occupants of the flat were taken to Poole Hospital by ambulance, suffering from the effects of breathing smoke.