Three Bournemouth stabbings prompt extra police patrols
Police are carrying out extra patrols in Bournemouth after two men and a woman were stabbed within two days.
Extra officers are in the Boscombe area where the attacks took place on Monday and Tuesday to offer reassurance to the public.
Dorset Police said the first incident was a domestic case and are treating the others as separate incidents.
Bournemouth East MP, Tobias Ellwood has called an urgent meeting over the attacks with Dorset's police chief.
Mr Ellwood said he had been left "shocked and concerned".
He is due to meet Chief Constable Debbie Simpson on Friday.
In the first incident, a 55-year-old man was left with stab wounds in the early hours of Monday at a house in Seabourne Road.
A 55-year-old woman, from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, has been charged with attempted murder and is due to appear at Winchester Crown Court on 6 October.
Later the same day, a woman was airlifted to hospital after being knifed in the Boscombe area.
And on Tuesday night, five people were arrested after a man was stabbed in Christchurch Road.
The two teenagers and three men have been bailed until the end of October pending further inquiries.