Baby death murder probe: Bournemouth man bailed
A man arrested on suspicion of murdering a baby boy in Bournemouth has been released on police bail.
The three-month-old boy was found seriously injured at a flat in Carysfort Road, Boscombe on Friday afternoon. He died on Saturday.
Dorset Police said the 33-year-old had been released until the middle of May pending further inquiries.
The force said they were not looking for anyone else in connection with the death.
A post-mortem examination is due to take place early next week.