Dorset

Dog dies in Littlemoor kennels blaze

Aftermath of fire Image copyright Dorset & Wiltshire Fire & Rescue Service

A dog has died in a fire in a workshop and kennels at a house in Dorset.

Several dogs were rescued from the blaze at Culliford Way, Littlemoor, on Sunday evening.

But Dorset and Wiltshire Fire Service said one of the family's dogs - Boggy - did not survive.

Two crews from Weymouth were called at 23:53 GMT and stopped the flames spreading to other buildings. The fire, which was out by 01:30, is thought to have been caused by a wood burner.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites