Terms & Conditions: Radio 2 Hyde Park ticket giveaway
Starting at 06:00 BST on Monday 29 August and ending at 09:00 BST on Friday 2 September, BBC Essex will be running a ticket giveaway.
BBC Essex is offering 5 chances to get 2 tickets (you and a friend/partner) to the BBC Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park on Sunday 11 September.
The day long event will see the likes of Will Young, James Blunt, Lenny Kravitz and Lionel Ritchie performing.
Terms and Conditions
1. The giveaway is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, except BBC employees, anyone connected with the giveaway and their close relatives. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. Registration via text will be open from 6am on Monday 29th August until 9am on Friday 2nd September for the giveaway.
You can only register by sending a text to 81333, with the word "essex tickets".
3. If you register via text either before or after the closing time specified above your entry will not be accepted.
4. On Friday 2nd September between 10am and 11am, 5 people will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
The first 5 entries (to each of the 12 Local Radio stations) to be selected will be awarded the tickets.
Those selected will receive 2 tickets each in the post from 5th September onwards.
5. The tickets are as described above. There is no cash alternative and the tickets cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
6. Travel to the event, any accommodation and any other cost will be solely at the entrant's expense and the BBC will not reimburse those selected for any such costs.
Royal Parks Terms and Conditions7. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that tickets holders are the minimum age required to attend the event.
The BBC will not be responsible for any failure by the ticket holders to gain entry or re-entry to Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park due to the behaviour of the ticket holder, their failure to meet the Royal Parks Terms and Conditions for the event.
8. The BBC's decision is final. No correspondence relating to the selection will be entered into.
9. The BBC reserves the right to:
(i) disqualify any entries that breach these rules or are in any way fraudulent;
(ii) withdraw any prize, at any stage, should any winner or their guest exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (including, but not limited to being under the influence of alcohol, restricted drugs or chemical substances or causing a nuisance) and;
(iii) cancel the giveaway at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control. There can only be one entry per person.
10. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the Internet or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered.
11. The BBC will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering this giveaway, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without permission.
12. The promoter of the ticket give away is the British Broadcasting Corporation.