Dale Farm: Man charged after council worker hit by vehicle
A man has been charged after a vehicle struck a council employee at the Dale Farm travellers' site in Essex.
The 43-year-old, from Crays Hill, Essex, is accused of injuring the man through "wanton or furious driving" on 10 November.
He has been released on bail and will face magistrates in Southend on 30 November.
Police said the Basildon Council worker sustained a "slight injury".
In a separate arrest, a 17-year-old boy, also from Crays Hill, has been questioned on suspicion of affray over disorder at the site on 19 October.
He was released on police bail until 13 December after voluntarily attending Basildon police station on Saturday.
A total of 45 people have now been arrested in connection with the clearance of Dale Farm, police said.
Violence erupted when police and bailiffs moved on to the site on 19 October.
The clearance followed a decade-long legal row over unauthorised plots.
The action to remove caravans and chalets from 51 unauthorised plots finished on 14 November.
But last week several families moved back on to the site, prompting further legal action.