Dale Farm: Three more could face bailiff obstruction charges
A further three men could face prosecution following the clearance of Dale Farm.
Bailiffs moved in to clear 51 unauthorised plots at the UK's largest illegal travellers' site near Basildon in Essex, on 19 October.
A 20-year-old from Ipswich in Suffolk, a 22-year-old from Kent and a 21-year-old from South East London have been reported for obstructing a bailiff.
No-one has been charged, Essex Police said.
On Tuesday police said the cases of 16 people had been passed to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) for consideration.
A 26-year-old man from Bristol and three women in their 30s, from Leeds, Ipswich and Cambridge were reported for prosecution on Wednesday.
The CPS said Basildon Council is the prosecuting authority in all 20 cases.