Chlorine gas leak suspected at Gloucester's Crypt School
Seventeen pupils from the Crypt School in Gloucester have been taken to hospital after a suspected leak of chlorine gas.
The sixth form pupils - all aged 17 and 18 - were taken to the Gloucestershire Royal Hospital complaining of headaches.
All of the affected students were in the common room and the gas is thought to have come from a chemistry lab.
Great Western Ambulance said only a small amount of gas was released.
The school, which was founded in 1539, has specialist status in science.