Hereford & Worcester

Hereford teenager 'critical' after inhaling butane gas

A teenage boy from Hereford is in a critical condition in hospital after inhaling butane gas, police have said.

Two 15-year-old boys were taken to Hereford County Hospital on Saturday night after paramedics were called to a flat in Dartmouth Court.

West Mercia Police said one of the boys remains "critical", while the second was discharged.

Butane gas is commonly found in cigarette lighter refills or aerosol sprays.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites