Extra police continue to patrol Kent streets
Extra Kent Police continue to patrol the streets following unrest in the county earlier in the week.
The force said there had been no recent disturbances but officers were still taking a zero-tolerance approach to any signs of disorder.
The Medway towns experienced unrest overnight from Monday into Tuesday when cars were damaged and set alight.
A spokeswoman for Kent Police said extra patrols would continue on Friday and over the weekend.
Overnight there were 373 emergency calls to the force, 90 fewer than the previous day.
Deputy Chief Constable Alan Pughsley said: "We are constantly monitoring the situation in Kent and working hard to ensure our community remains safe.
"Kent Police will continue to challenge any hint of disorder or criminal behaviour, and that extends across this weekend.
"We want people to go out and enjoy themselves as normal, but to ensure they do so safely and responsibly."
A 17-year-old was arrested on suspicion of inciting a riot in Margate on Wednesday.
Eleven people were also arrested following disturbances in Chatham and Gillingham overnight on Monday where cars were damaged and set alight.