Divers search for Maidstone missing man Patrick Lamb
Police divers have been searching the River Medway in Maidstone after a man went missing more than a fortnight ago.
Patrick Lamb, 28, has not been seen since a night out in Bar Chocolate in the town on Friday 12 December.
The divers entered the river for a second time following a search by specialist dog teams on Tuesday.
Hundreds of hours of CCTV footage has been reviewed by Kent Police, who said they had identified a number of sightings of Mr Lamb.
Ch Insp Susie Harper said: "Initial reports to police suggested that the last sighting of Patrick was approximately between half past midnight and 1am.
"However, we have painstakingly reviewed hundreds of hours of both local authority and private CCTV and built up a definitive timeline of Patrick's movements."
She said the last sighting had been at 00:20 GMT on Saturday 13 December on Fairmeadow.
A search of the River Medway by specialist police divers on 19 December had revealed nothing, police said.
A Facebook campaign has been set up to help find Mr Lamb.
He is described as white, 5ft 7in tall, slim to medium build, with hazel coloured eyes and short dark hair.
Kent Police have released timings of Mr Lamb's last known movements.
- 23:42 - Mr Lamb was seen in Gabriel's Hill where door staff pointed him in the direction of paramedics, but he did not speak to them
- 23:47 - He was seen in Jubilee Square, having purchased a sandwich at Subway in Gabriel's Hill
- 23:59 - Mr Lamb was seen walking down High Street towards the junction with Pudding Lane
- 00:07 - He was captured on private CCTV in Pudding Lane, making his way into a small car park behind some shops where he stayed for about 11 minutes
- 00:20 - The last CCTV image of Mr Lamb was taken after he had used an alleyway to go onto Earl Street, from where he took a flight of stairs to the river side
- 01:34 - Mr Lamb's phone went offline from the mobile network
Mr Lamb's family said he had booked a hotel room for the night on St Michael's Road in Maidstone, but he did not return and his work van was left in the hotel's car park.