CCTV appeal over attack on blind man in Burnley
Police want to trace two men after a blind man was attacked in Burnley.
The 43-year-old man was attacked on Holmes Street in the town at about 2330 GMT last Wednesday.
Police said his attackers asked him for money before punching him in the face, leaving him with cuts and bruises and in a state of shock.
Detectives have released images of two men who were in the area around the time of the incident and who could be key witnesses.
The injured man had been to Fulledge Conservative Club and then visited a takeaway on Yorkshire Street before he was approached at about 2330 GMT.
Det Sgt Andy Eddleston, of Burnley CID, said: "This is a horrendous attack against a very vulnerable member of the community.
"I would ask people to take a close look at the CCTV images and if anyone recognises either of these two men I would ask them to contact police."