Crews tackle refuse fire in Leeds
Firefighters tackled a rubbish fire at a waste traders' premises in Leeds.
Crews were called to the fire at Jeff Skinner Waste Traders, Copley Hill, Lower Wortley, just before 0200 BST.
Four crews used an aerial ladder and breathing apparatus to bring the fire under control. There were no reports of injuries.
Residents were advised to keep doors and windows closed. West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue said the smoke was no more toxic than a normal house fire.
They said it did not pose a major hazard.