BBC Radio Leeds film ticket giveaway
Terms and conditions
This Ticket Allocation is open from 28 March until 15 April subject to availability and on a first come first served basis
1. The ticket allocation is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested. Children may attend if accompanied by an adult and the film is of suitable classification.
2. The tickets are free and cannot be sold. If you buy tickets from anyone they will not be valid.
3. All tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis, subject to eligibility. No physical tickets will be issued. Your name will be held on the door at the event.
4. A maximum of two tickets per application will be accepted. If bringing children a maximum of two will be accepted per adult. Multiple applications in the same name will not be eligible for selection. Please do not request tickets if you think you may be unable to use them.
5. Travel to the event, any accommodation and any other cost will be solely at the entrant's expense and the BBC will not reimburse you for any such costs.
6. The event is on 19th April 2011 and starts at 7.30pm and all audience members will be asked to arrive no later than 7.45pm.
7. Entrance is subject to capacity. The BBC reserves the right to refuse admission.
8. The BBC reserves the right to cancel this event and ticket process at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside its control.
9. Should the event be cancelled or changed, the BBC is not liable for any loss of money and expense incurred in travelling to the venue.
10. The BBC may record and film the performance. By accepting tickets, applicants agree to such recording being broadcast should the BBC, at its own discretion, decide to do so.
11. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the Internet or otherwise which may result in any application being lost or not properly registered.