Jane Khalaf death: Amphetamines found in girl's blood
Police investigating the death of a Huddersfield teenager in Germany say amphetamines were found in her blood.
Jane Khalaf, 19, collapsed after attending a carnival in Cologne where she told friends her drink had been spiked.
The Northumbria University student died after eight days on life-support.
Her family insists she would never intentionally have taken drugs and has criticised the authorities for failing to investigate her death.
A statement from German prosecutors, the Staatsanwaltschaft (StA), said there was no "concrete evidence that the victim ingested them [amphetamines] without realising".
Further tests will be carried out and the investigation is ongoing.
Miss Khalaf's uncle told the BBC: "Jane was very anti-drugs. She was very sensible, she would never have taken it because she knows the risks."
The teenager was on an exchange trip in the German city when she fell ill.
She was put on life support at city's St Marien Hospital, where she died more than a week later, on 20 November.
Mr Khalaf said: "Her mum and dad are devastated, I don't think they will ever recover from her death."