Crews look over man in barn fire in Enderby

A person has been treated by paramedics after a fire broke out at a barn in Leicestershire.

Four crews were called to the barn on a farm on Warren Park Way, Enderby, at about 1450 BST.

Ambulance workers treated one person at the scene for heat exhaustion and smoke inhalation. The barn is thought to have had asbestos panels in its roof.

The cause of the fire has not yet been revealed. Fire crews remained at the scene on Thursday evening.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites