Cats poisoned with anti-freeze in Louth
Police are urging pet owners in the Louth area of Lincolnshire to be vigilant after three cats were apparently poisoned with anti-freeze.
Two animals, owned by a man from Longleat Drive, were taken ill last week and one has since died.
A family from nearby Arundel Drive also discovered their pet seriously ill, and it is now being treated by a vet.
The Lincolnshire force described the attacks as "awful" and has urged anyone with information to come forward.