Lincolnshire

Person taken to hospital after house fire in Grantham

One person has been taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Lincolnshire.

Emergency services were called to the property on Kenilworth Road, in Grantham, just before 2300 GMT on Saturday.

Firefighters using breathing apparatus brought the fire under control but the first floor was severely damaged by the blaze, a fire spokeswoman said.

Crews from Sleaford and Corby Glen stations attended the incident.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites