Fourth person arrested over Grantham cemetery attack
A fourth person has been arrested after more than 50 headstones were damaged at a Lincolnshire cemetery.
Police said they believe five people were involved in the attacks on the graves at Harrowby Road in Grantham on the evening of 5 March.
Police arrested a 16-year-old youth on Tuesday in connection with the attack.
A 21-year-old man, and two youths, aged 17 and 15, were arrested earlier on suspicion of criminal damage. All four have been released on police bail.
Insp James Trafford, of Lincolnshire Police, said: "I appreciate that this is a sensitive and extremely distressing crime and that people are understandably very upset.
"Grantham Police have been working throughout the past 48 hours on this case to ensure that the offenders are brought to justice.
"Four people have been arrested and are on bail while we continue to investigate and await results from forensic evidence that has been recovered."