Lincolnshire

Man is rescued from Boston bungalow fire

A man has been rescued from a fire at a bungalow in Lincolnshire.

Emergency crews were called to Wellington Road, Boston, just before 05:00 BST to reports of smoke coming from a property.

The casualty was found in the hallway by firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and was taken to hospital. His condition is not yet known.

Investigations showed the fire, which badly damaged the bedroom, was started by discarded smoking materials.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites