London Fire Brigade warns over plug-in air fresheners
The London Fire Brigade has issued a warning about plug-in air fresheners following a blaze at a bungalow.
About 20 firefighters tackled the incident in Stanmore, north-west London, on Thursday. Nobody was injured but the home was badly damaged.
The brigade said early indications showed the fire was caused by a plug-in air freshener which overheated because it was covered by clothing.
It has urged people not place any flammable materials near the devices.