Seven teenagers charged over Tottenham disorder
Seven teenagers have been charged in relation to disorder that broke out in the Tottenham, last August.
Six of the teenagers have been charged in relation to burglary or violent disorder offences on Tottenham High Road on 6 or 7 August 2011.
They will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Friday.
Leanne Mills, 19, from Lansdowne Road, Tottenham, north London, who is charged with burglary, will appear at the same court on 13 June.
The six teenagers to appear on Friday are:
- Shaun O'Neil, 18, of Griffin Road, Tottenham, charged with robbery and violent disorder
- Dean David Suragh 19, of Kitchener Road, Tottenham, charged with burglary
- A 15 year old, of Hornsey, north London is charged with burglary and violent disorder
- A 17-year-old student of Palmers Green, north London, charged with violent disorder
- A 17-year-old student of Stoke Newington, north London, charged with burglary and violent disorder
- A 17 year old student of Chingford, east London, charged with two counts of burglary and violent disorder