Leytonstone stabbings: Seventh charge over double murder
A seventh person is to appear in court charged with the murder of two men in Leytonstone.
The bodies of Aaron Carriere, 21, and Josiah Manful, 20, were found in a car in Montague Road, Leytonstone, in the early morning of 1 March. They had both been stabbed.
Omar Hassan, 21, of east London is to appear in custody at Redbridge Magistrates' Court later.
The six people previously charged will appear at the Old Bailey on 1 July.
- Mohamed Tiet, 18, of east London
- A 16-year-old boy of east London
- A 17-year-old boy of east London
- Devonte Campbell, 19, of east London
- Casey Jones, 18, of east London
- Wail-Suleiman Alawi, 23, of east London